KAPLA 100 Blocks Natural Unfinished Wood Pine Planks with Storage Bin and Guide Book
- STIMULATE CREATIVITY, OPEN ENDED and IMAGINATIVE PLAY - Beautiful and well designed toy blocks that will inspire creative construction! No need for extra parts, glue, or construction tools, these natural wooden blocks are fun right out of the box.
- SUPPORTS LOGICAL THINKING, SPATIAL AWARENESS, and DEXTERITY - Through the use of identical unfixed pieces, KAPLA develops the child's capacity to organize elements in a three-dimensional way. Children acquire a basic knowledge of geometry, physics and technology. Through play, kids enhance their awareness of shape and volume while giving a good sense of balance and improve manual dexterity
- SUPPORTS STEM, INCREASES CONCENTRATION and PATIENCE - Children go through several phases of cognitive development and play in different manners to develop different skills. As progressive game, KAPLA allows each child to play at the child's level of difficulty. Children are made to work in a concentrated way to build solid construction and achieve their desired result. If the construction does not have a solid base, it will inevitably collapse! This demands perseverance and patience.
- SAFE, NATURAL, NON-TOXIC ECO-FRIENDLY - KAPLA blocks are made of Pine derived from 100% Renewable Forests in France and exceeds the specifications of European (EN-71) and American (ASTM) Toy Safety Standards. While stacking, building, balancing, and manipulating blocks toddlers and preschoolers will gain experience with physics, leverage, geometry and the principles of physics every time they design, stack, adjust and construct!
- VERSATILE, GREAT FOR TEAMWORK and GROUPS - Each block set stimulates cooperation and communication. Each child will automatically find his/her place within the group, as a leader, assistant or coordinator and the group builds a project together. EACH SET INCLUDES STORAGE BOX, 100 pine wooden block planks. Each natural wood plank measures 4.5 inches by 1inch by 0.25 inches Recommended for children ages 3 and up.